Old Mill Lake is a gated community situated on 235 acres of rolling hills in Montgomery County, Texas. Highlighted by the 25-acre Trophy Bass Lake, plus homes and amenities of distinctive architectural design, it blends well with the beauty of nature and the area terrain.
The streets of Old Mill Lake were designed to follow the contours of the area and feature beautiful natural stone bridges that span the ravines and waterways. With just over 100 home sites, most of them offer great views of the lake, nature reserves and countryside. The utilities are thoughtfully installed underground so as not to mar the views. Residents have only a short pleasant walk from anywhere in the community to enjoy the serenity of the lake and the namesake old water mill.
For the golf enthusiast, just minutes away there are popular courses such as Lake Windcrest and High Meadow Ranch. Both locations offer an 18-hole course in a beautiful, tranquil, country setting. Plus, The Woodlands area has additional recreational opportunities for residents of all ages.
Residents have access to numerous medical facilities and physicians in surrounding Magnolia, Tomball and The Woodlands areas.
Old Mill Lake students (Pre-kindergarten through 12th grade) are served by the Magnolia Independent School District.
Old Mill Lake is located just west of The Woodlands, south of the FM 1488 corridor (Magnolia Parkway). Residents have convenient access to a retail center close by on FM-2978. The Woodlands Mall and Town Center are about 25 minutes away, as is Lake Conroe to the north. Commuters can travel to Houston via State Highway 249 and a recent highway extension that will connect them to Beltway 8. Along the way, shopping, restaurants and entertainment are also available in the Willowbrook area around the intersection of State Highway 249 and FM-1960.
Heritage Texas properties has earned the 2013 Website Quality Certification for meeting Leading Real Estate Companies of the World's rigorous standards of website excellence. Click here for more information.