If you’re looking for a Realtor who has walked in your shoes – and beyond – look no further than Deena Everest. Deena has had many life experiences, all of which combine to make her the agent you’ll want for your next move.
Speaking of next moves, her own family was corporately relocated five times over fifteen years, from Houston to Portland ME, Buffalo NY, Houston, and Chicago and back home to Houston to stay.
- Deena is a 2015 graduate of Texas Association of Realtors Leadership Program.
- She is a member of the H.A.R. Technology Advisory Committee, striving to bring simple and effective technology to H.A.R.'s members and clients.
- Currently she is a Heritage Texas Properties top producer and was named The Houston Chronicle Realtor of the Week, Nov 2, 2014.
- She became a Realtor in 2008 during one of her family's moves. It turned out to be a good move as she was a top 5% producer in her Chicago-land company.
Through her own moves, Deena knows that purchasing a home is an emotional experience, and is empathetic to the stresses of the moving process. She wants clients to know that she is willing to put everything she’s learned to work for them and make sure of a positive client experience.
All her family’s relocation notwithstanding, Deena is a native Texan and has lived on and off for 28+ years in the greater Houston area, including League City, Cypress and The Woodlands and Jersey Village.
- In 1988, she was honored to be selected as a test subject for the “Vomit Comet” – NASA’s zero gravity training aircraft – when she worked for the Mission Operations Directorate at NASA/Johnson Space Center.
- A devoted Aggie, Deena loves watching Texas A&M football, driving a big Ford pickup truck, and hosting friends and church activities.
- She is a member of St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church in the fellowship committee, and serving monthly meals at Mission Yahweh, leadership team of W.A.T.Ch. (We are the Church Retreat)
- As a Marine Mom, has participated in various groups supporting the military.
- Has been involved in Northwest Indiana Parrothead Club, fans of Jimmie Buffett, we "party with a purpose!" Fins up!
Married for 30+ years, Deena and her husband, Dave, a local State Farm agent, have two daughters and a son. She is especially proud of her children. Her oldest daughter is a web developer in Burlington, VT; her son, a former Marine who served in Iraq and Japan is working in claims operations with State Farm; and her youngest daughter is a Needville High School Family and Consumer Science teacher. She also has a brilliant grandson!