“I‘m passionate about country living!” says broker associate Maxine Coppinger. And she is passionate about country properties too.
While she might be a little lady, she has a big work ethic and invests the time and energy to really get to know her clients and understand their needs and desires. Outgoing and approachable, she takes her clients trust in her seriously. In turn, her clients value her honesty and determination.
Prior to starting her career in real estate, Maxine managed farm and ranch properties. Her experience has given her a unique perspective in buying investment property, owning a permanent home or maintaining a week-end residence.
Maxine says, “As a property manager and acreage owner, I can provide a complete understanding of buying and selling country properties.” This, coupled with her determination and willingness to go the extra mile ensures a satisfying transaction for her clients.
Born in New York and raised in Wharton, TX, Maxine is a country gal at heart. She currently resides with her husband in LaGrange, but her market area extends from Washington County through Wharton County.
She holds a Bachelor’s in Education and a Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Member Texas Association of REALTORS® (TAR®)
- Member National Association of REALTORS® (NAR®)
- Tyler ISD Board Member – 7 years
- Board Member, Fayette County Animal Shelter
- Member, Texas Land Board Network
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- E-Pro (certified internet professional)
- Member, South Central Board of Realtors