Honest. Savvy. Strong financial acumen. Fierce negotiator. Detail-oriented. These are just a few words clients and business associates have used to describe Ruth when asked what it’s like to work with her. But don’t just trust their words. Look at the numbers, awards and her stats:
- Over $11 million a year individual sales, doubling her production each year since she began her career.
- Consistently receives Top Producer awards among the finest realtors at Heritage Texas Properties.
- Contracted with luxury builders and a real estate investment groups for all of their real estate transactions and listings.
- Consistently represents investment bankers, physicians, well-funded investors and high net-worth individuals throughout Houston’s most prestigious luxury neighborhoods: The Heights, Oak Forest, Memorial, The Woodlands, Briagrove
- Part of the Houston Business Journal’s Top Luxury Real Estate Team, Carruthers Real Estate Group
But behind the awards and recognition; beyond the recommendations and the results, you will find a highly skilled, knowable professional who puts clients’ financial and real estate interests at the forefront of all decisions. To do that requires an in-depth knowledge of real estate contracts and language, negotiation skills, construction quality and industry, the use of integrated marketing platforms, insight into resale potential, a great education and most off all - great mentors. Ruth learned from the best, Kristie Carruthers, who mentored her in every area of real estate including the importance of design and its influence on gaining premium pricing - all of these unique skills are rare in today’s crowded realtor marketplace.
“She made us feel valued.”
“She was able to communicate clearly.”
“Knowledgeable and reachable.”
“A pleasure to work with.”
“Very patient with us.”
In between taking care of her clients, caring for her two children and managing her career, Ruth is actively involved in the Houston Rodeo, Junior League, Small Steps Nurturing Center, and The Kenworthy School in The Heights. She is married and loves to go to the lake with family, travel, jog in local parks and try new "hip" restaurants.